George Family 2014

George Family 2014
George Family 2014

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Pray for Phil and kathi

Please continue to keep Beth's parents in your prayers. Their flight to Australia has been delayed two days because of the snow storms PA is receiving. Please pray that god would give them patience and peace as they wait to return to Australia with Beth's ashes. The boys have been doing really well. We have had them for lunch and dinner everyday. I kind of feel like everyone is in the eye if the storm. We know what reality is... But, it will hit us all when the whole family is home And in their own house and Beth is not there.   Please pray for Chris and I as he officiates the funeral, and as I write and give the eulogy. Pray that I would have the words to say.  

I also want to stop here for a moment. Because this is a private blog. And those of you who receive it, know that it is our prayer and praise page for our ministry here. Last week I upset and hurt someone's feelings by what I wrote. I do not know who that person is and I can't write back to them. But, I didn't mean for what I wrote to be taken the way, they read it and am very sorry. I was writing my blog with only 2 hrs of sleep in 5 days and realised as soon as they sent me an anonymous letter that what I had written was not... What I meant. I am very sorry. And I do hope that, that person checks back in. As I would never write something to be judgemental. There was nothing judging... Just concern for peace and comfort in a time that is unexplainable and so painful. I also was writing  through tears and did not re read. So please forgive my writing. ... I have waited a while because I thought I might not write anymore on this blog as I felt really bad that I had hurt someone's feelings. But, I think maybe I will learn from this experience and make sure I read what I write before I post it off my phone.

Continue to keep our church in your prayers as we have our regular daily happenings, please pray that we would find someone to rent the granny flat on the parsonage. Pray that our AwAna material would arrive so we can run kids club and that it can run smoothly especially with is having to train staff and everyone move around a bit.  

God has been good this week in a million ways, and given us strength and guidance through a lot we have never experienced before.  Thank you for your prayers and support.  

Melissa

No comments: