George Family 2014

George Family 2014
George Family 2014

Thursday, January 16, 2014

24 hours!

The Last 24 hours have been a whirlwind
.Yesterday, as soon as we heard, we went and got the boys and got them on Skype to hear the news.   We then talked, and looked at pictures of Beth, and sat...  Then starhaving to call and visit church people. I was able to do about 3 hours.. And, then I just hit a wall.. But, a warm shower and back on my way I was.  We then opened our home to Bethany's closest friends, who came and God was in our home and with us every minutes of this day! Because I was able to share about Bethany loving God, and I was able to comfort her closest friends with God's help. Pray for Sophie, Angela, and Paul, Rachel, Laura, Levon, and Ellie.  I have spoken to and sat with all of them except Ellie.  They shared how they met Beth, they shared some of their favourite stories of Beth, and it was just an amazing time that God ordained.   God has given us strength, and words, and comfort in unimaginable ways today! He has been right here in our home, being our rock, and comforter, and strong hold.   Pray for Chris and I as our church does not have a building. We are going to have to find one big enough for us to hire to have Bethany's service at. Pray for Chris, I have been married to him 13 years, and I have never seen him cry, like he has.  But, he has also been so strong for our family and everyone. I am really blessed to be married to such an incredible man.   God is here, and he is working, and he has a plan!   We are just waiting to see what today will hold. 


Thank you all for your prayers, words,  and comfort in a time like this.

No comments: