George Family 2014

George Family 2014
George Family 2014

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Bethany's Memorial Service

A date has been decided for the memorial service and Chris and I have been asked to take part in it. Chris will be officiating the service and they have asked me to give a eulogy.   Please pray for us and the Nichols family as we put plans together and meet with a local catholic school.  They have so far been willing for us to have a Wesleyan Methodist service in their chapel. Pray that God would guide and direct us all as we make preparations and final details.  Pray for Chris and I, that God would direct our thoughts as we write and prepare, especially for Chris as he writes the sermon that he will give and myself as I write the eulogy.  The service will be held on Friday the 7th at 5:00pm, Perth, Australian time.  Which is Friday the 7th at 4:00am USA time.

No comments: