George Family 2014

George Family 2014
George Family 2014

Saturday, June 28, 2008

On june 26th I finally found out I did not get the job. I am okay with it. It would have been an AWESOME opportunity to meet families. Apparently someone applied who has an elementary teaching degree. So, obviously they deserve the job. I am a bit overloaded right now anyways. I am currently enrolloed in two FLAME correspondance classes through the WEsleyan church, and I am directing a kids camp in September for the entire district. So, God has given me enough on my plate already. Thank you to everyone who prayed. Amazingly, I have a really good peace. God has spoken to my heart. Thank you for praying for me! I appreciate it greatly! Your prayers have made a difference. God has settled my heart.

No comments: