George Family 2014

George Family 2014
George Family 2014

Thursday, July 09, 2009

Good Ol' Chambers Camp!
This past weekend we had the special privilege of visiting Chambers Camp. This is the campground I grew up on, and gave my heart to Jesus in the Old Tabernacle there. We had a wonderful time connecting with all the people we know. And, God opened an opportunity for Chris to share a few moments in the evening service. I had the opportunity to do the evening kids program during the service. So, I had 60 kids and had a blast! God is so good. He provided me with wonderful teenagers who helped me and were amazing! God is good all the time.



On Saturday our kids participated in the camp play. Dawson was a cow and Makayla was a lady bug. I will post pictures later today.

On Sunday morning we spoke at Grace Lee Memorial Wesleyan Church. Pastor Matt and his wife Carmen were my youth pastors when I was just a teenager. It is an honor to see where God leads those who follow Him and how He Blesses them. The Pickering's have been blessed with a giving church who really has an interest in missions and also a beautiful family.

No comments: