George Family 2014

George Family 2014
George Family 2014

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Ten Wonderful Years!
Chris and I have been together 10 years!!! It was 10 years ago this week that we met each other on a short term missions trip in Jamaica. That seems almost impossible. We don't seem old enough to have known each other that long. But, every day I am blessed to get to know him more, and love him more! WE have two beautiful children that I will say are CRAZY like their daddy! But, that's what makes me love them even more! I have been blessed! I love you Chris!

5 comments:

matthew said...

Wow, yeah, that does seem impossible. Congrats to both of you! Thanks for letting me know about your blog, I look forward to reading it faithfully.

Heather Durkee said...

Hey guys! Glad to see you blogging! Keep in touch!

Jessica said...

Hey, congrats! How much longer are you in Australia? My brother Scott and his fiancee Bonnie will be at Kingsley this fall, and I may visit them in November.

Nicole said...

Nice to hear that you are doing well. Thank you for the e-mail...we (our church, including us) will be praying for you.

Nicole

Chris & Melissa said...

Jessica,
WE will be in Australia atleast until November 2008. We would love to have you come visit us in WA. IT is a side ofAustralia that most people never see becuase it is so far away from MElbourne, Sydney etc. But, it definitely has a lot to offer. Have you purchased your tickets yet? I saw the other day tickets for $900 in November! That is an awesome price! Glad to hear you are doing well!