George Family 2014

George Family 2014
George Family 2014

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Melissa's Birthday
Today was my birthday and I felt very spoilt. I arrived at school to my friends who had flowers, and some gifts to share with me. I felt very spoilt. And, though I am a long way from my family. I felt very loved! I also got to chat with my twin sister for awhle which made my bday perfect! After playgroup a friend of mine picked me up and we went and got our nails done. It was her treat and I have only gotten them done once before... So, it was a special moment for the two of us. After all the pampering.. I taught a piano lesson and then went to dinner at Phil and Karen's! They cooked my favourite, Mexican. It was a LOVELY day! And, I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. Even though we are so far away from family. God seems to surprise me with exactly the right friends who know how hard it is for me to be away from my family and they seemed to spoil me, enough to distract me from the fact that I do miss my family! On a side note. These friends are people God is calling closer and closer to him. And, although they are just doing an "act" of kindness for me. I know that God has built a relationship between us, and that through my relationship with these ladies... He is going to call them to him! How cool is that! Still can't believe I am another year older!

No comments: