George Family 2014

George Family 2014
George Family 2014

Friday, May 27, 2011

Today was a total God day!
Today was a day that only God could orchestrate! We had 32 kids come to Kids Club! It was amazing, scary, stressful, perfect, awesome. God was there.. To hear the kids worship and praise God today was amazing! We had three new families come today and it was totally unexpected. But, God was there.. The craft we were able to work out, the snack we were able to work out, and God just amazed me. With all the staff today and extras there were 39 people in the hall, and to top it off everyone said they want to come back next week! The message at Kids Club was God looks at the heart. And, I am so glad God has given us a heart and a call to see these kids come to know who Jesus Christ is. I will record next weeks worship time and post it on here. Because To hear these kids sing "Yeah! Jesus Loves me!" Is just the sweetest sound I have ever heard. I was exhausted by the end, but so amazed by what God has in store for us.

When we finished we had kids that didn't want to go home. But, it was totally God working here today and I am sure it is because people are lifting us up in prayer and the ministry here, and the people here in Landsdale, Western Australia!!!! Praise God!

No comments: