George Family 2014

George Family 2014
George Family 2014

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Happy Birthday Melissa!

Monda was my birthday and believe it or not I turned the big 30! But, God made something very evident to me on my special day. And, it was this... This was the FIRST year that I had people stopping in the house all day, and ringing me, and wishing me happy birthday. And, I know I turned 30! Which is an important mile stone in Australia. But, the point that God made to me was that Many of my NON church friends spoilt me. And, these are relationships that Chris and I had built in the last year. We have been building these relationships and showing these people who Christ is through our lives. But, now we are just praying for those seeds (LIVES) to grow(accept Christ) and flourish into followers of Christ! Please pray that God would continue to show Chris and I how to care for these families and "water" and "feed" them with God's word. So, that NEXT year on my birthday I can say that These families are now our chuch families!

On a side note... I am so thankful I am a child of God and that I have had 30 years of going to church and I wouldn't change one moment of the 30 years God has given me! I am TRULY a blessed child of God!!!

No comments: