George Family 2014

George Family 2014
George Family 2014

Monday, July 07, 2014

Women's Retreat July 4th-6th

This past weekend was completely amazing. We had the Western Australia Wesleyan Women's  Zone Retreat.  I was completely exhausted as I had to pull a few sleepless nights to get everything together for the weekend, but I also couldn't have pulled it off with out Eastern Hills Wesleyan Church from Clarence, NY. I can't give enough praise to God for supplying a missions team to come help us here in Western Australia! It was extra special because I had lot's of extra help this year, so we were able to give the Wesleyan Women's committee of Western Australia a break, and they were able to sit back and enjoy the weekend. The theme for the weekend was "freedom in Christ."  It was truly special in every way because.
1) We had the most women ever attend from the Landsdale Church
2) We were able to grow in Christ
3) we were able to meet new people and grow new relationships
4) God used every women on the team from Eastern Hills to connect with someone this weekend.

It was truly remarkable. Even I felt as if God was refreshing me and speaking to my heart.

Below are a few pics from the amazing weekend. Thanks again, to everyone who helped make it a success!




No comments: