George Family 2014

George Family 2014
George Family 2014

Friday, December 14, 2012

Brayden Still sick

The last 24 hours have been insane.  Brayden has still been un able to sit or lay still and is constantly complaining of a tummy ache.   Last night we had band practice for the carols from 6-11pm. and, then Brayden and I hopped in the car and headed to the emergency room.   We were seen by a few doctors who felt that it was probably lymph nodes in his tummy. He doesn't have a fever and has not other symptoms other than an unbearable tummy ache. So, the observed him till morning and then we drove back home.  When I got home it was Dawson's Birthday! So, I made 24 cupcakes as quickly as I could and threw icing on them and took the kids to school! Needless to say I got no sleep and tonight will be the Carols. So, adrenaline will just have to kick in and keep me busy today!

No comments: