George Family 2014

George Family 2014
George Family 2014

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Wesleyan Women Retreat

What a weekend!

God gave me such a wonderful weekend to share away with the Wesleyan Women. We had been praying for a while about what study we should do and God just kept bringing to my mind Ruth and Naomi and this program called Cozy Mountain Lodge that Group put out.  It was wonderful and just what our women needed!   It was truly beautiful. The women bonded in so many ways. And, the whole focus of the weekend was to make sure our foundation was founded in Christ! And, that we built up from there. It was truly lovely. Thank you to all those who prayed for me.  To be honest last week was incredibly insane! We landed on Sunday. Monday I taught a preschool class that I teach on Mondays.  I did 20 piano lessons, The funeral on Wednesday, And, somehow pulled everything together by Friday by 1:00pm.  God was watching out for me because sooooo many things could have gone wrong. On tuesday the craft still had not arrived from where I ordered it.  So, I called them company and they sent out again overnight another shipment. It did not come on thursday. But, Friday at 12:00 I received the shipment!   Then, my CAR at the worship CD for the camp! Can, you believe that! So, luckily God provided a way for us to get our hands on another copy but it took lots of calls to group, but laid it on their hearts to really help me out! So, Friday morning at 3am I finally had a copy of the music for the weekend.  Then myself, and the worship leader for the weekend had really bad head colds. But, God kept my voice there and one of our teens was able to step up and lead wrship for the weekend. But, Satan was trying so hard to tear down our weekend. But, thanks to your prayers God was SHINING through in every aspect of the weekend.   Below are a few pics of the weekend.  We played board games, crafted the bags at the top, ate lots of yummy food. And, worshipped God! What a weekend.

No comments: