George Family 2014

George Family 2014
George Family 2014

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Wesleyan Women High Tea!

Today was the Wesleyan Women High Tea. We had 35 ladies come out! It was an enjoyable afternoon of getting to know people and building relationships among the women in our church. We had some guest music. Kids club girls sang and two young adults sang from the Inner City Church. We played games and then we settled down for a devotion.  God brought to my attention a message on balancing our lives.  God knew what all of us were going through and HE knew this was the message for us today! The food WAS also sooo yummy.  But most important God came and met with us and it was a LOVELY afternoon! I was really relieved that this went so well. I spent most of the week runing around, baking, finding, and creating thigs for this afternoon. So, was very pleased God honoured all the hard work we put into it!  

2Samuel 22:33-34 "God is my strong fortress, and he makes my way perfect. He makes me as surefooted as a deer; enabling me to stand on mountain heights." 

No comments: