George Family 2014

George Family 2014
George Family 2014

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Term 1 Kids Club Awards Night
Kids Club tonight was a very rewarding evening for not just the kids, but for Chris and I . We were able to see the fruit of our hard work. We had 23 kids receive 46 badges. Not all of them were able to make the evening. But, none the less the kids shared with their families the special songs they learned as well as they received their badges. We focus this whole term on God! The Kids learnt- God created everything, God is Love, God is our friend, God is our Father, God is Holy, God is Powerful, and a few other topics about God. But, they also shared their main memory verse. Genesis 1:1. And, I was very VERY proud of them! We had a record number of Kids Club families come and we had three regular kids club families away for a wedding! So, God is moving in these families lives and pulling them closer to him! Praise God he works in even the smallest of us! Tonight I was reminded of just the fact that we ALL need to be like these children and have child like faith! For many of these families.. .Their children are the first generation Christian in their home! Praise God!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Georges,
My name is Leah Beecher, and I attend Grace Lee Memorial Wesleyan Church in Beaver Dams, NY.
You came and visited our church...two Summers ago?...can't really recall time goes by so fast. Your family, and the words your husband spoke really spoke to my heart, and have tried to remember to keep you and Australia in my prayers. This blog is a great idea. I love the blog-world, it is amazing to me. I have your blog bookmarked as a way to easily check in on you and a daily reminder to pray for you. May God bless and sustain you as you serve in Australia