George Family 2014

George Family 2014
George Family 2014

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Still Unpacking

As we have just been here a month it is hard to believe we are still unpacking and well packing some things up! Yesterday, I took the christmas tree down! This week seems to have flown by. For new YEars we basically stayed home and laid low. WE were hoping to have our house put together enough to have a party, but it is not there yet.
This week we spent many hours working very hard outside in the hot heat! We rented a dumpster, and all the trees in the yard had not been cut in a year. So, we trimmed, and we power washed all the winter yuck off the house, and we spent many hours trimming bushes in the back yard! Chris worked very hard and we filled half a dumpster full of trimmings and then threw out alot of our belonging that don't work anymore. We were washing windows and doing all kind of fun work. Its amazing all the little things you do to keep up a house, how you odn't seem to notice all the work you do until it isn't done for a year! Then things look pretty bad! :) The good news is the truck came and picked up the dumpster so we are done!!!! YEAH!

The bad news is, somewhere in there I hurt my back. So, you keep me in your prayers this week. I went and saw a doctor and he said I did too much little stuff all together which probably made my back go into spasms, and it is so spasmed that it is actually curving my spine. He has given me some codeine, but It did not even touch the pain, so I have not taken anymore as I am sure it is not good for Brayden to get in his system. The good news is I am starting to feel a bit better. So, hopefully I will keep improving.

Chris has started to preach a series on an Undivided heart! It is the theme for the Australian Church and we really praying that this is the year our church grows in MANY forms but most important in their passion for Jesus Christ! We are busily trying to plan the year out and had our firt meeting sunday night as we want to form and LBA.

Currently I am desperatly putting plans together for an all family church camp in Mandurah in March. I was able to book a campground and we were only able to get 9 campsites! but, I think we can house 40-50 people on those sites! so, pray that people would get excited and that the plans would start to come together for this camp!

We hope and pray that you and your family had a safe and wonderful Happy New Year! Please know that we are praying for you and praying that God's blessings would flow abundantly upon you, your family, and your church!

Happy New Year!

No comments: