George Family 2014

George Family 2014
George Family 2014

Tuesday, March 24, 2009


Introducing Brayden Charles George

At 1:50 pm on March 23rd 2009, we welcomed our son into the world. Brayden Charles George was 9 lbs. 6 oz. (4.24 kilos) at birth and measured in at 21 inches long. Melissa and I are so excited to be parents of another bundle of joy. Makayla is again a wonderful big sister and is already asking how she can help and is so gentle. Dawson took right to Brayden and I can see already that he is his 'buddy'. I was so proud of Makayla and Dawson for being such great big sister and brother. Melissa is doing very well after her c-section and is on track with her recovery. I love my family and can't wait to grow up with these kids as we serve the Lord.

2 comments:

Stephen and Michelle said...

I like the name!!!

Glad Melissa and the baby are doing great!
Michelle

matthew said...

congrats you guys!