George Family 2014

George Family 2014
George Family 2014

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Youth Centre
This weekend was awesome! Friday night we started up the youth centre again. There were 10 kids that attended. Please pray that Chris and I would be able to use this group as our base support and grow a strong youth group off of these kids. Two of the girls (Jade and Cindy) that I have been asking prayer for asked to come to church on Sunday. So, I picked them up and they asked to come again next week! Please pray that THEY would hear God speaking to their hearts. Jade became a christian last year at a youth concert, but has not showed much change in her life or commitment. Pray that we would start to atleast immediately start to see some behaviour change! Cindy's dad came out to my car when I dropped her off and was VERY thankfull that I have taken cindy under my wing and have started to care for her. Please pray for Cindy. She comes from a home that is falling apart, and so much has changed in her life. Pray that Cindy would realize that she needs God in her life to give her attention. She has been acting out lately, but I think it is a cry for attention. Pray that she would not do anymore dangerous things and that I would be able to connect with her and begin to talk with her abut her life, the life God has given her.

No comments: