George Family 2014

George Family 2014
George Family 2014

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

A plane, a hotel and a Wedding!

Three words to describe our life over the next six days. We have the opportunity to attend (and be involved in) our friends wedding in Singapore. We fly out tonight at 10:30 and arrive in Singapore at 2:30 am! That should be a very eventful and interesting trip with the kids. As I write this I am running everything through my mind to make sure that we don't forget something. I know, something always gets forgotten, I just want to make sure it is a toothbrush rather than something really important. It is 4:15 pm and all of the kids from Kid's Club are here practicing our Christmas program and we leave for the airport in three hours, I know, the busy life of the pastors. We are really looking forward to our time in Singapore and will be sure to update you all as soon as we get back. Please pray for us since neither of us have been to Singapore before. Hope everyone in the States had a great Thanksgiving and that you are getting into the Christmas spirit. See you in six days, enjoy the snow Americans!

No comments: