George Family 2014

George Family 2014
George Family 2014

Tuesday, April 24, 2007


Ok, ok, yes. We are still alive, just busy. We have settled back into our own home, finally, and will be unpacking until we move again, probably. God continues to work in awesome ways and we have fallen back into the ministry here in Perth nicely. It has been about 14 months since we have had a place to call "our own home" so we are having a very nice time with all of our new found space. While we were looking for housing here in Australia, we re-discovered how hard it is to find a rental. I made a "weird" phonecall to our previous landlords just to see if by chance the house we lived in 12 months earlier was available and an amazing thing happened, it was becoming vacant. We moved into the same house that we lived before which has helped with the transition back into Australia. I don't want to write too much because I really don't know what to say. I haven't posted in so long, I have decided that you have just missed the last few months of our lives and you can start fresh right now. Sorry, but that is the easiest thing for me to do. I don't really know what or how to recap that long of a time. Now that we are "home" and we have our own internet connection, I will do my honest best to update at least once a week. Hope to hear from you all soon, if I haven't heard from you and we have lost touch, e-mail me, I would love to hear from you.

No comments: